Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers
Travel with us and visit the Toowoomba Carnival of Flowers, the longest running event of its kind in Australia. It’s a cultural party featuring a floral parade, local food and produce, regional wine, entertainment and all things spring. Visit magnificent gardens, watch the Floral Parade from reserved seating, and enjoy much more.
17 – 19 September 2021
Share/Double $995.00 pp
All itineraries are subject to change due to occasional restrictions in opening times or days of some attractions. We cannot be held responsible for any changes due to closures or inclement weather.
- Visiting ……..
- Spring Bluff Rail gardens
- Picnic Point gardens
- Japanese Gardens at USQ
- Botanic Gardens in Queens Park
- Laurel Bank Park gardens
- VIP Reserved Seating at the Floral Parade
- Tour and entry to prize winning gardens
- Town tour of Toowoomba City
- 2 Nights Luxury Accommodation at Burke & Wills Hotel
- Full Hot Breakfast x 2
- Lunch x 3
- Dinners x 2
- All entrance fees to attractions
- Plus, lots more ……….
Please complete the form below or download and print the form here.
You may pay by cheque, credit card over the phone or by Direct Deposit to
Coolum Tours and Travel
Acc # 666873